Fuck You, Colorado Rockies

You've just pissed away whatever feel-good capital you had with this baseball fan.

Seriously, trademarking Rocktober? WHERE DO YOU GET THE BALLS? I bet you can't even answer a single one of these questions.

ROCKTOBER is irretrievably woven into the fabric of America, my friends.


You can't just slap a trademark on it because you want to corner the market on soon-to-be-embarrasingly-irrelevant T-shirt sales. Oh contraire, mon friend. Rocktober is a stallion that cannot be tamed by fiat.

3 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Ha! I know who you are, Mister, with your photo-shopped facial hair and fake picture on our high school reunion website!

And it's no surprise that someone as impertinent as you would have a third nipple. It makes perfect sense.

If you're so damned smart, you'd figure out who I am.

Anonymous said...

this is a joke, right?

they did NOT try to TM Rocktober?????

dguzman said...

I couldn't believe it when I heard this stupid story on NPR--of course, that was BEFORE the Rockies got spanked in the world series. I'm wondering if they're still intent on copyrighting "rocktober" now--I doubt it. (unless they're complete asshats)