Pop Quiz




Or, perhaps more accurately, Rock Quiz. Today's Awesome Band of the Day is Night Ranger.




Test your NRIQ with this quiz - fill in the blank to complete an actual lyric from a Night Ranger song. Happy Rocktober!



1. You can still ____ in America
a. eat flank steak
b. rock
c. watch Designing Women reruns
d. question your self worth

2. Sister Christian now the time has come, and you know that you're the only one to say _____
a. how fat my ass looks in these pants
b. what you really think about Grandma's cooking
c. okay
d. the "N" word

3. I need a ____
a. woman
b. haircut
c. Fresca
d. bigger belt

4. Don't tell me ____
a. how to raise my children
b. how The Da Vinci Code ends - I haven't finished it yet
c. she's a dude
d. you love me

5. ____ came without a warning
a. The Publisher's Clearinghouse Prize Patrol
b. Four in the morning
c. Billy Mays
d. That unsightly rash I had

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i LOVE Rocktober!

i might have to fire up the Night Ranger greatest hits today to celebrate today's band of the day!

(and maybe some Damn Yankees to boot - it's 25% NR!)