Rocktober addendum

Belated props to Bizdren for bringing this travesty to my atenciĆ³n. He also requested more Dio on the blog; I'm doing what I can.

Dugout's take here.

I'm gonna be hella pissed if anyone tries to trademark Moevember.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Old Ass Update

So I got ANOTHER invitation to join AARP.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

But this time they've sweetened the offer:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

That, my friends, is some seriously fly gear. Bonus - it looks like it's the perfect size to hold my Jitterbug, Wint-O-Green lifesavers, and Medicalert bracelet, and there may even be room for a can of Boost. Plus it looks like it would easily fit in the front basket of my Li'l Rascal 20HP Super Duty. I just may have to snag this bad boy.

2 comments:

Ubermilf said...

Because nothing says "Push me down and steal my backpack -- I can't run after you anyways"

dguzman said...

Is there a special pocket for your LifeAlert?