Help Wanted

I'm in the market for a new personal valet.

After several months of serving me ably, Hans Lippmann has decided to pursue a career in adult puppetry. I can't fault a man for chasing his dreams - Godspeed, Hans. Godspeed.

Hans at the award ceremony for the first ever CTK lottery for prospective manservants


I decided to scrap the lottery this year (the Pricewaterhouse Coopers auditor guy wasn't cheap, and he drank most of the booze at the afterparty) and hired an executive search firm. I've narrowed the field down to 3 candidates (technically 4), each of whom brings something unique to the table. Tough call.

Ocho


I assume that's a nickname, although why would you call yourself "eight"? Anyway, he knows how to make caiparhinas and claims to know a lot of women in Buenos Aires. Neither of those sound like bad things. He uses the words "tight" and "sick" an awful lot, though, which costs him some points.

Ron


Ron is really good at Everquest. I think he has like a billion platinum pieces or something.

Larry and Jimbo


These guys seem to be a package deal, although having two valets seems like overkill. And I don't have that much room in my house. That said, Larry can ride a unicycle and Jimbo does an unbelievable Dom Deloise impression. Plus their uncle owns like a dozen scimitars.

4 comments:

Darth Roker said...

This is not even close. Larry and Jimbo in a runaway. I would see if you could get them to throw in a monkey as well. How can you beat, Larry, Jimbo, and Joey Bananas?

Jackie said...

Some solid stuff this week, C. *giggle*

I cosign every word of DC's comment, BTW.

Anonymous said...

Gotta be Ocho. He seems well put together and might be able to teach you to be almost as cool as he is.

SuperMilkChan said...

I'm done with Jerome if you want to add him to your prospective pool of applicants. Although the Larry-Jimbo-two-fer-one deal seems awfully hard to pass up.