I wish I had a personal valet

Someone by my side to take care of assorted menial tasks, deal with riff-raff, and generally keep me on top of my game.

Someone like...Jerome.



Someone to follow me around the office, mirror under his arm, ready to assist me at a moment's notice. And tell annoying coworkers to fuck off. And get me Chipotle and a Powerball ticket at lunchtime.

I think Jerome may be tied up with a Morris Day & The Time reunion tour at the moment, but Steve Guttenberg has to be available. And cheap.

3 comments:

SuperMilkChan said...

Actually, Jerome is out right now getting me a Steak Fajita Burrito at Chipotle. I'm afraid I have some pressing engagements coming up and he and his mirror will be accompanying me about for a bit. But as soon as I'm done, I'll shoo him your way.

Love, Me

Anonymous said...

Bwaaahahaaaa! Tell me you took that picture expressly for the purpose of this post.

Anonymous said...

SEND IT IN, JEROME!