I've got mad MS Paint skillz

As you would expect, I've been thinking a lot about new and exciting marketing angles for Video Professor. These are just rough sketches, as I haven't really had time to think them through, but I wanted to give Video Professor a taste of what I can bring to the table (and maybe he'll give me a copy of 'Learn Adobe Photoshop' HAHAHAHAHAHA oh that's rich.)

Video Professor After Dark



Whaddya say, sweet cheeks...are you ready for your tutorial?

*chicka-chicka-BOW-BOW*


Super DJ Professor's All Nite Computer Learning Rave



Kids are a lot more interested in learning when you make learning fun. With Video Professor pumping out today's hottest club beats, this Corel WordPerfect 9 party is off the hook! Glow sticks and pacifier not included.

Video Professor on Ice



I'll be honest - this one's kinda gay. I'm working on it.

2 comments:

Darth Roker said...

I like the direction this site is going in... more video professor less other crap. Xtreme Video Professor Fear Factor would be nice.

Anonymous said...

de burgGERR!