Dream Job Alert

Props to Darth Chaucer for alerting me to the job of my dreams -- Director of Public Relations for Video Professor.

Peep this, homes:

* Video Professor wants to “take it up several notches” by hiring a proven Public Relations expert to promote Video Professor and its’ [sic] CEO in new and exciting venues.

Ahem...already done.

* This is a highly visible position within Video Professor reporting directly to the CEO.

How cool would it be to hang with this guy?



* Ownership of every project will be yours if you demonstrate resourcefulness, aggressiveness, tact, diplomacy, passion, integrity and a dedication to the position, which will mark you as an ambassador for this great company.

I'm nothing if not aggressively tactful, passionately diplomatic, and integrita..integritou...resourcefully dedicated. And a slave to fashion, but that's not relevant here. Plus, I'm a fellow blogger, which should help me get my foot in the door.

(props to SuperMilkChan for the VPBlog 411)

Wish me luck!

6 comments:

SuperMilkChan said...

And apparently you would get to hang out places like the Country Music Festival Awards and introduce the new eBay tutorial and at the Sundance Film Festival and hang out with the likes of Ally Sheedy (who, according to VidProf, apparently hasn't done anything worthwhile since "The Breakfast Club"). If you pull this slot, I want in!

Darth Roker said...

I really think you need to send him a resume -- in the cover letter state that you know how to use Office like a pro -- you even changed your office assistant from Clippy to the Dog. I think it would also help to send him a picture of the Video Professor Shrine you have located in your bedroom -- including the vessel of Video Professor blood you keep on your night stand.

Jackie said...

Bwaaaahahahahaaa! The very best part is "take it up several notches," complete with quotation marks.

Anonymous said...

When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
Is there any way you can remove me from that service?
Thanks a lot!
Also see my web site > zeolite supplement

Anonymous said...

Hi there, all is going fine here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's actually excellent, keep up writing.
Visit my site high performance organisations

Anonymous said...

I'm really loving the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A few of my blog audience have complained about my website not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Safari. Do you have any tips to help fix this problem?

my web page ... Check This Site