Just try not to shit your pants laughing

You won't believe your ears!



BTW, that part about the Butthole Surfers? So true - no thanks!

I was going to pen an ode to the magic of Michael, but no words of mine can top these from the website of one of his myriad booking agents:

Dogs barking. Feet squishing in soggy sneakers. Chalk screeching across a classroom chalkboard. Jet engines roaring. All ordinary, familiar sounds when they come from the ordinary, familiar sources. How extraordinary when the source is Michael Winslow.

3 comments:

Ubermilf said...

This makes Dane Cook look funny.

I think I might die now.

Thanks. Jerk.

Darth Roker said...

I keep getting interrupted by phone calls. I pick up the phone but there is a dialtone. Something tells me Winslow is behind this. Winslooooooow!

Darth Roker said...

You really should have put that headline all in caps. Now I have to go flush my BVDs.