Meet Me In St. Louis

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Actually, you're too late. I was in the Lou over the weekend and have no plans to return anytime soon. Good times were had, however. This was the annual baseball outing for Darth/Optimus Prime Rib and me, and it didn't disappoint. We were joined on this trip by our friend Bob (the Sexy Professor, not Miles O'Cock).

The new Busch Stadium is nice. It seems really big. And it will look nicer once they put something up where the old stadium was.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Non-creepy** options around the park are fairly limited -- we spent most of our pre- and post-game time at J. Bucks (there's a little bit of Jack in every bite) and the Mad Hungarian's Douchebag Warehouse. We also had a very nice meal at Mike Shannon's (note my tactful avoidance of any driving-into-a-parked-tow-truck jokes).

As for the late night entertainment, I can't remember the last time I did shots. I also can't remember the last time I wound up with the phone number of a 22-year old mom in my wallet. And if you think I was wearing Bad Idea Jeans, meet Darth's new friend (possibly NSFW). She's been calling and texting him, suggesting that she come out to visit him sometime. I particularly like the fact that she sends him text messages at 5:30 a.m., letting him know she's just getting in for the night, while he's just getting his day started. It's like they're meant to be together. I'm sure she'd make a great stepmom for my goddaughter.

[Note: Darth is a happily married man, fully committed to his wife of 7 years. Why else would he give her the copy of Anal Princesses 4 that he won by taking 3rd place in a dance contest at Larry's? That's the kind of love that can't be broken.]

** By "creepy", I'm referring to the Cardinals fans definition of the term. You know, the "best fans in the world"; the ones that can be a bit emotional at times; the ones sporting the mullets and jorts. See, e.g.:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Some Hooters skank left her number with my husband a couple of weeks ago. In her defense, he wasn't wearing a ring and is exceptionally charming. In her prosecution, she still sucks.

Oh, and he left the number on the table. Or so he says. :D