ADORABLE LITTLE KID ALERT

I'd like to introduce you to Manuel - he's one of the coolest kids I've ever met and a nonstop source of entertainment. This post may seem a bit LAM-y, but it's strictly meant as a big ups to the little dude - I'm way hella proud of the kid. I've tutored him one night a week for the past couple of years, and as he enters the fourth grade this fall he will for the first time not be part of the special ed curriculum. This spring he finally got a handle on his reading, and that ratcheted up his understanding of all other classes exponentially. He worked his ass off and it paid some terrific dividends.



He's the little dude in the blue pants


I call him "cheese nip" because of his semi-disturbing obsession with them. I once told him "if you keep eating those you'll turn into a cheese nip", which elicited a pause, a long thoughtful look, and then an ear-to-ear smile coupled with "that would be SO GREAT!!!" Little dude cracks me up to no end.



Anyhoo, here he is.




GIMME THAT HOSE



Fighting with the enemy (although - don't tell anyone, but I think he's got a crush on Jenny, the girl he's trying to wrestle the hose from)

3 comments:

Darth Roker said...

He's giving her the hose and you think he has a crush on her? Dude, you need some relationship tips from Dr. Love.

SuperMilkChan said...

Shut up! Actual photeographic evidence of the Cheez Nipper I've been hearing about all this time! This goes right next to my copy of "Alien Autopsy".

Jackie said...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! I love that little guy!!! :D