GETCHA MONEY!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Is America ready for Rapping Lesko?

A gaggle of gangbangers spot him, and one of them -- to be played by XL -- starts rapping about how lame Lesko looks. Then Lesko starts rapping back, talking about how he knows how to get free money from the government: "I got billions in free money and it's waitin' for you / So come get your money and your life will be new." And pretty soon, the gangbanger's girlfriends desert him and flock to Lesko because he's got free money. Then the music swells :"Getcha money! Getcha money!"

I say yes!

Mustache/Election Update

I took a break from my recent series due to a lack of further Democratic hopefuls. There were two additional Republican candidates, however, as well as Fred "That Guy" Thompson looming in the background. I ultimately decided to move forward with additional renderings to give you a complete and thorough guide to all of the candidates, but apparently my delay has led to a campaign casualty. Sorry about that, Jim.

No comments: