DECISION 2008

Today I'm introducing a new feature on the blog that I hope will assist you in sorting through the current field of Presidential hopefuls. I'm not going to break them down by experience, platform, voting record, etc. - there are plenty of other sites on The Internets for you to get that kind of 411.

I'm here to give you a view of each candidate that noone else will give you -

What Each Candidate Would Look Like With A Mustache

I report, you decide. Today's candidates:

GOP - Mitt Romney
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

DEM - Bill Richardson
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

Darth Roker said...

I cry bias. You gave a mormon facial hair we all know that this can't happen! Plus the mormon's facial hair is better than Bill Dick's. I advance Bill Dick to round two due to Mitt's religious concerns.

Anonymous said...

Regular Mitt is creepy. Mustache Mitt, on the other hand, looks pretty cool. If he actually grew that, I'd vote for him. And you can tell him that.