And ANOTHER idea bites the dust

After the last Star Wars movie was released I started writing a screenplay (well, about 3 or 4 paragraphs) about a guy who puts a 'roommate wanted' ad in the paper and winds up with Darth Vader as a roomie. You see, Darth was out of work now that the Star Wars gravy train ended, and...well, it was funny in my mind. Especially the part about him religiously watching Judge Joe Brown and becoming addicted to Snackwells.

Anyhow, it seems someone else has done the Darth Vader in 21st Century America thing, and in my estimation, they've done it quite well. Plaudits/kudos/etc., and apologies if you've seen this before and, like my Wilford Brimley diabetes thingy, I'm late to the party (don't worry, I'm not going to drop the Icy Hot Stuntaz on you like it's hot).



Courtesy of Gledwood's video blog.

There are more episodes available here.

No comments: