Young man,

could you show us on this deceased turkey where Congressman Foley touched you?


*laugh track*

Nobody does topical political humor like I do. Nobody.

Happy Rocktober

I won't rehash last year's schtick on this topic, but I do want to wish everyone season's greetings and harken back to my first concert - the Rock-afire Explosion. I'm glad to see they're still going strong.



Colonix Corner
Eh, nothing much to report. Volume remains strong, texture remains kinda loose but not overly so. I'm glad to see that it's actually had some effect, but I'm kinda bummed that I haven't seen any salamanders swimming around in the bowl or anything. C'est la vie.

1 comment:

SuperMilkChan said...

You must spend an awful lot of your workday finding amusing pics on the Internet to inspire or adorn your tales. How come I don't have time to do that???