My senator makes me kvell

You schlemiels may think that the junior senator from Virginia is just a good ol' goyim with a soft spot for monkeys

but you're wrong!

He's a regular mensch who proudly embraces his Yichus.

And to all of you meshuggah nudnicks with the chutzpah to throw out that narishkeit that he doesn't like the schvartzes, you couldn't be more wrong.

You schmucks make me so angry I could plotz.

Colonix Corner
I'm back down to one-a-days, but the volume remains impressive. This past weekend I laid a 3-foot rope in the bowl, and I have to say I was rather proud of myself.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of "plotz," Project Baby Magnum is in jeopardy due to a free baby costume!

SuperMilkChan said...

Good 'ole George reminds me of why I don't live in the South. At least up North here, we have the good manners to keep our prejudices to ourselves when the cameras are rolling. Nonetheless, looking at the current resident of the White House, Allen's chances of winning '08 probably haven't been affected by the "revelations" of his GOB roots. Party on, dude.

3 feet? That's fucking impressive.