Hints from Heloweasel



Dear Heloweasel:

Do you ever get really hungry, but worry about eating something because you don’t want to spoil your appetite for dinner? Whenever this happens, I grab a Snickers bar. It fills me up, but not to the point that I can’t eat come dinnertime.

Ted Roquefort, Odessa, TX


Dear Ted:

Thanks for sharing this great tip! I’m partial to crickets myself, but I don’t know how well that would go over with our readers.

Heloweasel


Dear Heloweasel:

A few weeks ago I was taking my cockapoo Britches to the groomer when she had an accident in the back seat. Do you have any advice for getting the odor out of my car? I've tried everything from the pine tree on the mirror to Resolve, and nothing seems to work.

Agnes Pedersen, Yakima, WA


Dear Agnes,

Blot the area first with a thick towel, rinse it with one teaspoon of mild detergent and eight ounces of water. Then make a solution of one-third vinegar and two-thirds cool water. Blot with paper towels between each step.

Heloweasel


Dear Heloweasel:

I’m a 19 year-old cosmetology student with a medical device fetish. Because I’m in school, I’m on a rather limited budget, and really can’t afford the gear I need. I decided to get creative and make my own “doctor’s kit” from items in my kitchen.

Some examples:

BBQ Tongs = Foreceps
Rolling Pin = Dilator
Turkey Baster = Enema

Andrea Merkle, Tinley Park, IL


Dear Andrea:

If I had a nickel for every "poor, struggling student" letter I receive, I'd be able to afford gold-plated scapulas and catheters. Being a student isn't easy, but that doesn't mean it can't be fun. Great ideas!

Heloweasel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Heloweasel:

What do I do if I hate the player and hate the game?