Miss me?

Sorry for the lengthy and unexpected absence. I was... how shall I put it... occupado.

It all started innocently enough - one of the gals from my book club was talking about Delta Style, and mentioned that Delta would be signing copies of her book at a local store.



Well, if there's a bigger fan of Designing Women on this planet than me, his name is probably Meshach Taylor. I marched right down to the store, picked up a copy and had it signed. The crowd had begun to clear out, so I was able to make a bit of small talk with her. An innocent question about Annie Potts turned into an invitation for drinks, and before I knew it we're holed up in a Falls Church Ramada. Hey, you only live once! Hours of passion became days of lust, which blurred together into a two and a half week Captain Morgan-fueled hayride. (Shoutout to my peeps at Pazzoni Bros. Pizza & Pasta - thanks for the free delivery!)

I'd probably still be there if Major Dad hadn't shown up.


WHOOPEE - I'm published.


Beard Update:
Over 2 months and still going strong - a bit too strong, perhaps. BTW, are you supposed to shampoo a beard? I've just been sprinkling a little Love My Carpet on before work, it seems to be doing the trick.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i think this entry is why i got confused on whose blog this was.

:D