Roid Rage

The Congressional hearing on steroids in baseball is nothing short of a farce. I'm sure you noticed the conspicuous absence of certain player from yesterday's proceedings. Congress can trot out all the McGwires and Sosas they want, but if they want this fan of America's Pastime to sit up and pay attention, they need to haul in the central figure in this controversy:


Freddy Patek.

Shame on you, The Honorable Tom Davis, for making a mockery of this process.


I'll give you Einstein, Hawking, Edison & Ken Jennings for your All-Genius Team, and I'll take these guys. You don't stand a chance.


Dear Lorne Michaels:

When will you be releasing the Best of Ellen Cleghorne DVD?

Sincerely,

CTK

P.S. If you ever get around to making that "Goat Boy" movie, call me - I have some ideas.

No comments: