Apologies for the lack of blogging

The new firewall at work prevents access to all blogspot.com sites, and there's no better place to blog than at work. So there's that. And the "amicable separation" part of my newfound bachelorhood has apparently ceased to be amicable, so I guess I need to start looking into hiring a lawyer at some point. Yuck. I hate lawyers.

Plus, I've had a busy, liver-unfriendly week, featuring a day trip to a ballgame followed by a pubcrawl around my old stomping grounds, and a ridiculously good beer & food festival, among other silly, booze-infused events. Today is Day 3 on the wagon, and Darth has promised a low-key Memorial Day weekend when I stop by.

Enough about me. This blog is for you. And for you, I present the Evolution Revolution:

3 comments:

Ubermilf said...

See, I was lucky. My lawyer had a clause built into my "no-fault," amicable divorce papers: play nice, or we reserve the right to change the "no-fault" status to a "hey, he was banging transvestites and college guys" status and his mommy and all her friends would get to hear about it.

Sorry. I know it sucks. But it sucks without dragging kids into the mess -- that's gotta help some.

Darth Roker said...

Well, since this will be laid back, I guess we won't be taking this tour http://www.ashevillebrewscruise.com/

CTK said...

Ubes - yes, that's definitely a plus.

Darth - whoa, let's not get carried away now.