Transformers, Shmansformers

I don't get all the hype about the upcoming Transformers movie. Transformers were lame and gay - why would you want a Ford Festiva that can change into a Hamilton Beach toaster oven? - and nowhere near as cool as Micronauts.

Here's a pic of me and my collection when I was about 11 or so.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Space Glider was the coolest.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
If and when they make the Micronauts movie, he should totally be played by some badass like that dude from the Transporter movies.

1 comment:

Darth Roker said...

Micronauts = (.) (.)

I was totally against Transformers until you brough up the possibility of a Festiva turning into a toaster oven.

I think the chances of Ford making that happen are much better than the chances of Ford making a car I would buy.