FOR THE FIRST TIME EVER!!!

I'm leaving the ultimate winner of 2005's Rocktober Awesome Band of the Year up to you, my readers! After endless consultations with my inner circle, I've decided that two competitors are worthy of the crown. The final decision is up to you, dear readers.

It's hard to argue with this:




Duh-duh-duh-duhhh...duh-duh-duh-duh-duhh...duh-duh-duh-duhhhhh....duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duhhh...duh-duh-duhh...duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duh-duhh-duhhh-duhhhhh...duh-duh-duh-duhhh...WE'RE HEADING FOR VENUS...



But to be honest with you, I'm not sure you can vote against this nugget:




My heart is human
my blood is boiling
my brain I.B.M.


Wow. And if you thought that was deep, wait until they handed the pen to the Unabomber.

The problem's plain to see:
Too much technology
Machinesto save our lives
machines de-humanize.



The final vote is up to you. Happy Rocktober!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's this "inner circle" crap? You never so much as sent me an e-mail about this whole Rocktober thing (I have to find out about my KB's latest obsession by hitting his blogspot on my own time???!!!)

My vote is for neither. I think you have no choice but to go with AC/DC and "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap." Much to my dismay, I can't drop you a pic here. Maybe I'll put it on my blog. Maybe I'll even remember to send you the link so you don't have to wander around cyberspace wondering where to find me, my blog, and my new "Rain Buddy" (swear to heaven, I have a "RAIN BUDDY"!!!)

Rain Buddy Fry!

Anonymous said...

Mr. Roboto! Mr. Roboto!

Anonymous said...

Thirty one days in Rocktober and I don't warrant a mention? Mountain - FREAKING MOUNTAIN - gets a nod, but I don't?

You, sir, are a cad. I'll take my arpeggios elsewhere.

Anonymous said...

I'll have to vote for Mr. Roboto. I've always fancied myself as a bit of a flesh-and-blood counterpart to Kilroy - misunderstood and alone, desperately reaching out for genuine human contact. Perhaps I, too, am Kilroy.

Anonymous said...

this chip bag tipping hillbilly votes for mr. roboto - it was one of the most horribly brilliant destructions of a formerly awesome rock band ever!

EPIC!