Highway to the Danger Zone



What a difference a haircut makes.

Good news - scouring the Internets for my a facsimile of my new look brought me to this gem, a portion of which appears below.

If there's one thing you can't say about Kenny Loggins, it's that he doesn't give back.

Enjoy.

Kenny entered the room.
starfish: hey Kenny
debbi: welcome kenny!
Sara: Hi Kenny
Kenny: Hi everyone!
Emma: H i Kenny
mel: Hey John
windchimeschild: Hi Kenny!


CTK: Um, mel? It's "Kenny". Focus.

namvette: You did more than 75 shows by my count last year
namvette: I was struck by the 5x we saw you as to how professional and consistent you and the band are
namvette: I kept thinking about Joe Dimaggios quote when asked why he hustled all out on every play
namvette: His answer was, there may be someone in the stands seeing me for the first time. I assume you feel the same way.


CTK: Joe DiMaggio,Kenny Loggins...Loggins, DiMaggio...yep, I can see it. Good call!

starfish: Hi...So GLAD to chat with you Kenny--wishing you love and light and positive thoughts...hope you have been well......You guys rocked last summer inHampton Beach!!!!! Gratitude to you for all you do..
starfish: For the friendships that you inspire amonst your fans....(sweet reunions if you will)
Kenny: Thank you.
starfish: by connecting "like minds"
Kenny: Yes, I think we have a great fan club.
starfish: you made my family and daughter feel so special last summer
starfish: the entire band autographed her pink tee
starfish: carl gave her sticks
starfish: made her day....she is 6
starfish: thank you so much....
starfish: in was wondering...what inspires you these days???
Kenny: Inspires me to do what?
starfish: Do you still journal and does it spiritually
starfish: provide the revelations you once shared
starfish: Any new "Truths" to share?


CTK: Okay, starfish - somebody needs a 'time out'. No, leave your helmet on. And don't forget to take your medication.

No comments: